The round table will discuss the entire spectrum of topics that cover social media for businesses: from initial idea to maintenance.
Questions to be discussed:
- what is the business value of corporate social networks (how to estimate ROI from building and owning social network)?
- what are the key issues to consider before modeling a social network?
- how to define functionality and develop requirements?
- what are the specifics of social network development (team, technology, lifecycle, quality criteria)?
- maintenance and growth of social network
Ilya Antipov, RUSSEE Consulting, co-founder.
Nikolay Mityushin, ABRT Fund, Investment Director.
- Kamil Isaev — Marketing Director at Intel Russia and other CIS countries.
- Anton Nosik — reporter, well-known figure in Runet, one of the creators of the online news editions like Lenta.ru, founder of the charity fund «Pomogi.Org».
- Konstantin Bocharsky — special correspondent for the magazine «The business secret».
Detailed information about moderators and speakers:
Dr. Mitushin joined ABRT Venture Fund as Investment Director in 2007.
From 2003-2007 Dr. Mitushin was Technology Entrepreneurship program manager at Intel Corporation helping Russian entrepreneurs to turn technological ideas into successful businesses. Prior to that in 2000-2003 Dr. Mitushin founded software company Arptek and served as it’s CEO. For his achievements in Arptek Dr. Mitushin received recognition award from World Technology Network and was elected as Individual WTN Member in 2002.
Mitushin received his master’s degree from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 2001 and a PhD degree in Investment Strategy Optimization from the same college in 2004. In 2005 he successfully completed Entrepreneurship Colloquium at Harvard Business School.
Kamil Isaev is Marketing Director at Intel Russia and other CIS countries. The main goal, set before him in his post, is to make computer and information technologies an integral part of CIS countries citizens? lives.
Kamil Isaev has been working for Intel Corporation for ten years. During this time he held several senior positions in Russia and Eastern Europe. From 1997 to 2003, Camille worked as Intel manager and was responsible for cooperation with government and educational institutions in Russia and Eastern Europe. Starting the implementation of these programs from scratch, he achieved their substantial expansion and diversification. Thanks to Kamil?s active support, corporate program to support local science and education in Russia and some other CIS countries was established and well developed.
Konstantin Bocharsky — special correspondent for the magazine «The business secret».